Sunday, April 18, 2010

Babies and Furniture

I really ought to do two things: one, post a bit more frequently and not about once a month, and two, actually tell more people I have a blog. But in any case...

We bought furniture! After realizing that we were going to be forced to move, either U-Haul style or with a moving company, we decided we may as well go ahead and get some furniture for the rooms in our new house that would be otherwise empty. We got a beautiful sofa and loveseat (although I'm a bit anxious about what will go with them), a coffee table, and a bedroom set, all off of Craigslist. The bedroom set came with a full size bed, so we'll need to get a queen, but we really only bought it for the dressers--we love them!

Our fabulous little niece Leila spent a couple of days with us while her parents were packing and moving into their new apartment, and she is much more adorable than our furniture so I managed to take literally a couple hundred pictures of her and none of the furniture :) At least you can see the sofa in the background!

2 comments:

  1. I think Leila is the cutest baby in the whole world!

    I liked what I saw of the furniture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I just read your post on Janee's blog about Babak's name ideas... So I am now super curious about what they are. You'll need to share sometime. I can share some interesting ones that Michael has suggested in the past too. haha.

    ReplyDelete