Well, today was the day for appliances! Babak was working from home (thank goodness!) and was here for the THREE hours it took the Lowe's guy to install our super fabulous, stainless steel dishwasher. He was also here when his new baby, a 46" Sony Bravia LCD TV arrived. He's been checking out that TV for, gosh, I don't even know... more than a year, because he wanted to put one on our registry!!! Now, he finally is the proud owner of his coveted electronic thanks to his parents' birthday/anniversary gift that went towards its purchase.
If there were ever a day where I fully came to understand boys and toys, today was that day. A grill, a fire pit (my parents' birthday gift to him), a TV, a lawnmower, and a swank dishwasher? Yeah, he's a happy man. I will also comment, it takes all of those things to make his joy equal to mine for my washer/dryer :)
Oh, and a fun kid comment from today for your pleasure:
ShaMya: Looking at purple construction paper, "Purple is my favorite fruit!"
Me, speechless...
Helen: "Um, ShaMya, I think you mean grapes."
One would hope...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment