Painting always seems to uncover different things... finding that there used to be double doors between the living and dining room was the most interesting so far. Starting on the kitchen, I found that it also used to have a door between the kitchen nook and the kitchen. But more interesting, it also used to be.... YELLOW!
The second picture shows the color most accurately. I also discovered what may be the same color (or at least really close to it) smeared on the edges of the ceiling. Which leads me to say that, once I got near the ceiling which I thought may just be dirty... which it was, quite so... it had green and yellow paint on it. Time to repaint. It is good, because it wasn't white, which I realized when I started painting.
See all those lights? Yeah, they are definitely not fun to paint around on an 8 foot ladder. I'm so glad I got the edging tool I did, because it really helped a ton around the straight edges on the track lights.
The kitchen is all primed now, and as soon as I have some lunch and recuperate from the ceiling exhaustion, I'll put up the first coat of green. Babak wants after pictures already!!! Not quite there yet, love :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment