My laptop is notoriously hot and loud. We will never buy ANYTHING with an AMD Turion processor in it ever again for those two reasons.
Anyways, last week Babak found this ridiculously amazing deal on a USB fan. You sit it under your laptop, plug it into the USB port, and it cools it off. It also happens to light up in electric blue. Check this out:
I feel like when my computer is sitting on this that it's preparing for takeoff. It's lit up, whirring away! Guess with a husband who owns a plastic spaceship from Star Wars (he calls it a "Millenium Falcon" ...) this is an incredibly appropriate gift :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think I have that same laptop. Mine is also really hot and loud. That's funny looking! Let me know how this thing works. We aren't currently using my laptop (we're a one computer household) but as soon as Michael's hits the dust we will start using it again.
ReplyDelete